Cloud Backup Endpoint is a comprehensive, automatic backup solution for all
your endpoint devices and the data that resides on them. Protecting data
from human error, malware and theft becomes more complicated when
protection is spread across wide geographic distances and complex network
topologies. Cloud Backup Endpoint simplifies the administrative tasks associated
with deploying protection across an entire organization, no matter the size,
distribution or sophistication of the environment.
Central management and control features help simplify deployment, while
flexible configuration options reduce the impact of backup workloads
traveling over the network.
- Advanced administrative control: Simplify administrative tasks with
legal hold, audit reporting, role-based access, APIs and exports.
- Centralized control: Centrally manage and restore user data and minimize
data loss with audit trails, monitoring and alerts.
- Remote management: Recover data from a device remotely and restore
to the same device in the same location or restore the data to an entirely
- Incremental restore: Migrate an entire system to a new device while the
user continues to work on the old one or a temporary device.
- Extend to meet specific needs: Customize the solution to meet your unique
needs using the Cloud Backup Endpoint API — including batch restores.
- Policy-controlled backups: Back up endpoint data as often as every minute.
Advanced security features
Cloud Backup Endpoint protects laptops and mobile devices from internal and
external threats. It includes advanced features like device tracking, legal
hold and more.
- Data encryption: Data is encrypted before it leaves the device using 256-bit
AES encryption at rest and Transport Layer Security (TLS) for data in transit.
- Enterprise-grade endpoint backup for the mobile workforce
- Maximum deployment flexibility and scalability for large, distributed organizations
- Intelligent global usage of bandwidth for fewer disruptions to users and the network
- Policy controlled backups that don’t interfere with end user productivity
- Support for both laptops and tablets
- Global location tracking
- PC settings migration
- Secure, remote data access from any device, anywhere, anytime
- Quick, silent and centralized deployment & management
- Remote wipe and poison pill
Cloud Backup Endpoint client:
- Windows 10, 8, 7
- Mac OS X 10.12 and later
- iOS 8 and later
- Android 4.1 and later
Cloud Backup Endpoint vault:
- Microsoft Azure
- Windows Server 2019,
2016, 2012 R2
- SQL Server 2016, 2014, 2012
- Global device tracking: Locate a device anywhere in the world with GPS-enabled tracking.
- Data wipe: Erase data remotely with time-based policy triggers or on-demand when a device is lost or stolen.
- Legal hold: Easily comply with legal hold requirements when facing litigation.
- Enterprise Key Controller: Provides an extra layer of security and control for
companies using the public cloud or a third party data centre.
- Role-based access: Create separate permission settings to grant or restrict
access to administrative functionality.
- Metadata preservation: File metadata protected during backup and restore
Cloud Backup Endpoint gives your organization the necessary tools for managing
global bandwidth usage intelligently so there’s minimal disruption
to network performance.
- Scalable protection: Deploy software remotely to support employees in
ROBO offices without adding headcount.
- Global deduplication: Reduce backup workloads with client-side
deduplication, then further reduce data blocks in storage with intelligent,
global deduplication of encrypted data.
- Local cache: Provide faster data restores and improve network traffic
efficiency further by backing up encrypted data to a device’s local cache.
- Best-in-class public cloud options: Take advantage of our relationships with
Microsoft to deploy in public or private clouds.
For further query and deployment please contact Superitmart on 03 90878111.
Alternatively you can email us on email@example.com